The New Normal - Interesting Social Distancing Techniques

I am starting a new project and doing some research. I came across this very clever social distancing technique being used by Fish Tales Bar & Grill in Maryland. Check it out -- isn't that clever? It looks like a vinyl record, too.

I will be doing case studies designed to illustrate how people can social distance and conduct business as we enter the third phase of this season's coronavirus pandemic. I suspect until a vaccine is developed we will be learning to "keep our distance" for a while. I also thought it was a brilliant, new way to socialize and meet new people. It's a bar so people can come in and mix and mingle with the proper space between everyone.

I posted on Facebook about surviving in the new world. Some naysayers just spun out into "it is, what it is, and we're doomed." I don't think that way. We're all going to have to understand and value new ways of doing business and socializing.

I also recently published Love in the Time of Corona - Your Guide to Safe and Fun Fantasies by Candee Annaud. The book describes dating techniques in the new normal. It's now available on Amazon in eBook. You can buy it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Can I Pick Your Brain?