HELPING RELIEVE “COVID ANXIETY” IN CHILDREN

 


COVID-19 has disrupted our daily lives and coined a new mental-health term “Covid Anxiety,” which has impacted old and young alike. For children this time in history has been especially disruptive to their normal school routines and social lives. Selwa Barbawy Hamati wrote her new children’s book Ant Trails and Butterfly Dreams – A Story About Happiness to deliver her message that no matter what is going on around young children, they can “decide” to be happy throughout it.

 

In the book’s introduction, Barbawy Hamati expresses the reason she wrote this important piece of children’s literature. “I was often sad as a little girl. I remember how other people’s moods and opinions deeply affected me. I was happy when they were happy and when they were nice to me; as soon as that changed, my whole mood changed. I didn’t know how to be happy inside no matter what was happening around me. I had no idea that happiness was a choice and that even when things around me seemed so bad and out of control, I could look within myself and find peace.”

 

Ant Trails and Butterfly Dreams shares a “magical” trick that everyone can use to turn their moods around. In the story, Arney the Ant is sad and dismayed that he doesn’t accomplish as much as his brothers and sisters. His three friends Manny Monarch, Terry Swallowtail and Breezy Bee share their insight on how to “switch” from sad to happy with a simple change in mindset. It’s some simple to do, but the average person doesn’t realize that everyone can do it.

 

Ant Trails and Butterfly Dreams is available in pre-sale on the 3L Publishing website at https://3l-publishing.myshopify.com/collections/all. It goes on sale on Amazon in the first quarter of 2021. It’s available in hardcover, softcover, and eBook on Kindle, Nook, and iBook. For more information, call (916) 300-8012 or send an email to info@3LPublishing.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Can I Pick Your Brain?