Ethereal

Sometimes when I look at you, I think I see you there

Sometimes when I look at you, your image is like thin air

I can see and hear you; your voice lively and nice

Your image blurry but your body my vice

Sometimes when I gaze at you, I do see you there

Sometimes when I gaze at you, it turns into a stare

Are you really real and as manly as you seem

Or, are you just another man from a sensual dream?

I can see you in images that you share

I can feel your energy but I don't know where

When I am alone and you've let me be

It's only your memory that I can barely see

You are the love of my life

But the echo of your voice leaves me in strife

Ours is the deepest connection that has no end

Ours is the deepest connection that has no bend

Your ethereal green eyes; your perfect lips

Your sensual touch right upon my hips

This is my love letter ... my send to seal

To make my man appear as real.

~ Michelle Gamble

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Can I Pick Your Brain?