The Sooner We Stay Home, the Faster this Pandemic will End

We continue with our social distancing orders and stay-at-home policy. It's not easy to stay home and avoid all those fun social gatherings, parties, and celebration; however, it's critical to jump-starting not just the U.S., but the world at large.
 
When I drove past the Aquatic Center last weekend and saw all these people gathered, I felt disappointed. We need to social distance not just to save lives, but also to get this whole thing over with. Our lives won't return to normal until people abide by the social distancing rules. Even my mother wanted to break quarantine to go for a drive with me, and I said no. Mom is in the risk group of senior citizens. If you take one moment to think about it, do you want to be the one who infects someone who could end up dead? I know, I don't want that on my conscience. So friends if you want to get back to normal, follow the rules and stay home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Can I Pick Your Brain?