Vengeance is Now: Best-Seller here we come!

Author Scott D. Roberts signs advanced
pre-sale copies of Vengeance is Now.
I didn't keep close count or track of the pre-sales for the advanced copies of the erotic-thriller Vengeance is Now by Scott D. Roberts. So when the advanced copies arrived and Scott began the signing process, I was thrilled to realize we had a wealth of pre-sales. I had assumed, the author who is popular among his friends in the Central Valley had "friend support," so I was further pleased to realize it was general reader support, as Scott did not know many of the names. We even had an order from Oslo, Norway!

Scott's amazing new book is off to one of the strongest starts in pre-sales in 3L Publishing's history. I am predicting the best-seller we have been going for all along. It was exciting to see the number of books signed and ready to be shipped this week. So, for all of you fiction authors interested to know what we're doing right, here are some tips:

Social Media -- both Scott and I have thousands of social media connections. We've been promoting the book via those connections for the last couple of months. We also launched a Facebook fan page that has nearly 11,000 likes, and we used a service to promote likes, which probably resulted in the international sale. We continue to use social media to promote the launch parties and cement the brand.

General Marketing -- I market my company 3L Publishing using this blog, a newsletter, and a Blog Talk radio show. I have consistently without fail promoted Vengeance is Now by essentially telling the story behind its development.

Do you want a marketing and publicity plan for your book? We also do those activities. If you would like more information, please contact us at info@3LPublishing.com or call 916-300-8012.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Can I Pick Your Brain?