Control is an Illusion

I am going through so many different changes in my life -- and if there is one thing I am learning: control is an illusion. I have so many different balls in the air with 3L Publishing. I have the process under way for the California Girl Chronicles script. And my personal relationships are evolving all over the place. I kept trying to box everything into a square. Put this here; put that over there; put this in here. You know what life is not like that. You cannot control everything. You can take action. You can make changes. You can do what you need to do. BUT ultimately you put on a positive attitude and then just "let it ride." It's like get in the car, start it, and then put in cruise control, and let her go. And here I am ... happily letting it ride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Can I Pick Your Brain?