Sunday Morning Musings

I actually slept in until 10:00 a.m. here. Are you shocked or what? I slept 12 full hours! Why is this so thrilling? Well, I've spent my forties with horrible insomnia. For me to be able to not only fall asleep but stay asleep is a wonderful relief! If you have insomnia then you know what I'm talking about. Being in Southern California also killed my allergies. I walked around with a perpetual sinus infection in Sacramento -- land of trees and pollen. Now that I am living in what is essentially a concrete jungle, I am no longer struggling. I hate to say it, but that alone might be worth the move.

The only downside is not being able to regularly hit Tre Bella Spa in Auburn and see Cheryl Mullick for raindrop treatments that keep my arthritis and my overall health in check. I am a wee bit concerned about that one. My hand is bothering me a bit, and I haven't had any problems in two years. So, I am going to make it my mission to get back up north soon and see Cheryl. If you want an amazing health miracle, call Cheryl at 916-716-6258. I haven't had a cold or flu in two years! Not kidding! Rain drop treatment consists of a specific practice to apply essential oils so they absorb into your system through your skin -- it's also just a great massage. I adore Cheryl -- and you will, too. And here is a funny, little side note: there are no bugs around here! And, of course, few spiders (no food). I think that's just weird, but true.

Now I'm not down here to enjoy allergy- and bug-free living. I am here to work the business and get my projects developed for the entertainment business. And I'm nearly finished with the first draft of California Girl Chronicles, the pilot. I am just waiting to discuss any out-points with my mentor, who has been helping me develop it.  He had nothing but positive comments on the last draft, so I hope to wrap it up and send it out to interested parties next week. If you are a screenwriter, working with a coach is an excellent way to refine and finish your script. If you're interested in screenwriting coaching services, send me an email to info@3LPublishing.com, and I'll hook you up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

Can I Pick Your Brain?

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011