Reporting from the RT Booklovers Convention

After getting over the overwhelm of walking into a crowded convention and having no idea where to go, I started to settle down and look around. I had to grin as I realized that it is always smart to reach out to your target audience. This place is teaming with thousands of romance readers hungry for the next big thing. Of course, I am more than happy to supply them a copy of my contemporary romance book California Girl Chronicles. All of you authors or even business people who sell products take heed. Nothing is better or smarter than to go right to your consumer. I am constantly telling people (especially on social media to target, target, target). Find a convention or event that puts you right in front of your target audience and let the sales begin. I am confident we are going to have great success selling the book and meeting prospective authors, too. We are on publisher's row, which means people will be inspecting and considering us as publishers. If you need help marketing or promoting your book, product or service, please feel free to contact me at michelle@3LPublishing.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011