Do You Really Need to Kiss and Tell?

Today's reaction to once more celebrities and people in general who cannot keep anything at all to themselves is Rihanna's public confessions of "crushing" on both Liam Neeson and Alexander Skarsgard. I don't know about you but when I had a crush on people, I didn't tell everyone in the press (or my every friend). I find that kind of embarrassing. Why in the world do people famous or not need to verbally vomit their innermost thoughts all over the place. Can someone like Rihanna enjoy her crushes and keep it private? Or is it yet another publicity stunt to get press ... or both. I know I keep going on about this on the blog, but I am awed by the fact that so many people just don't keep their private thoughts private anymore. Isn't it kind of fun to have a little "secret" all your own? I mean, Rihanna might as well scream across the high school gymnasium, "Hey! Alexander you're hot!" And isn't that almost akin to a cat call by some random construction worker when a beautiful woman walks by? And P.S., how many guys actually get laid by cat-calling?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom