The Art of Transition, Peace and Healing

Who likes change? Most people shy away from change, and for good reason. It can feel nebulous and scary. I've been going through a number of changes. I've felt really off-balance most of the time. I started to pull inward (and to my friends who noticed, sorry it's not personal). Pulling inward has a lot to do with personal healing. Expending energy outside of myself, became difficult. I had to pull in toward my reserves, meditate, ground and find my center. I had some amazing spiritual revelations over the weekend. And when I say amazing, I really mean mind-boggling. I won't say specifically what those were other than they are personal and profound. I did come to this point in the road where the word "unconditional" resonated. In healing myself, I realized that to be connected to the outer world again, I need to learn not to put "conditions" on things, not to place expectations, and certainly not to demand. And when I say this, I mean not just on other people, but on myself. In doing this, it's very, very freeing. It allows you to soar, glide, and catch a draft to rise.

I am sharing this information, because I hope you learn from what I am saying. I'm about sharing to help others reach higher understandings as well. So, while my "mind" might want me to plunge right in and hedonistically roll in the mental mud; my higher being and connection to the divine has served a higher purpose. I have cleared the muck. I have begun to meditate again. And in my meditation found clarity, peace and understanding. I am fortunate that I am able to do these things, and I have the knowledge to plug into. And there is a special someone out there who has supported me throughout this transition whether this person realizes it or not. I am blessed to have this person in my life. I am grateful to this person for hanging in there through the rough edges. And now I am going to give back all of the same support, encouragement, and applause! This person knows who they are. I thank you! With gratitude!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

New Book Release -- Better Dirty Than Done