Friday Morning Musings

I am sleeping regularly again! Imagine that one! I know I have some other insomniacs who have commented on my late-night posts in which I have consistently whined about my inability to sleep. It started about eight years ago, and I recently made some major changes in my life that to my utter delight are producing the ability to sleep. Is it complete exhaustion? It's possible since I've been slightly overwhelmed almost every day. Is it happiness and peace of mind? That's possible, too, since these changes involve a lot of transitions in some very positive directions. Even with my workload being a little over the top, I have started to find a lot of peace. The real lesson here: if you have unresolved issues in your life maybe it's time to resolve them. I do believe that the resolution, actions to change my life, and forward motion are what have brought me a great deal of peace. Unanswered and unresolved questions tend to hang out in our minds like uninvited interlopers. I am definitely one of these people who wakes up at 2:00 a.m. with a lot on her mind. I am still waking up at 2:00 a.m. here and there, but I have really great thoughts ... and then I fall back to sleep. Maybe I have found the cure from insomnia: get your personal life on the right track. Need or want to make a change in your life for the better? Pick up a copy of my book Second Bloom: 10 Steps to Reinvent, Rejuvenate and Realize a New Life available on the 3L website under Books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011