That's Like Illegal in Nine States

Sweetness yanks Chaz in by the collar and spits in his face.

SWEETNESS
I’m going to warn you but once. I find out differently -- you got an agenda, I’m going to kill you.

Chaz GULPS, and Bo chimes in.

BO 
You know that’s a felony. (To Chaz) yeah man, that’s like illegal in nine states.

Note the Universe and hopefully Alexander Skarsgård: I want you to play the weird, little idiot Bo. If you're in the business and a producer, please feel free to email me a request for the full script to michelle@3LPublishing.com. I'll get you a PDF version for review. This script has already been reviewed by several producers who plan to meet with me about, but I am open to other interested parties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011