My All-Time Favorite True Blood Dialog

I wish I could remember all of the fantastic one liners and dialog I pick up on my favorite shows. I don't notice one liners in books so much. Maybe because I can't hear them said aloud. Well, the show that shines with a plethora of fantastic one-liners is True Blood. I know you all know it's one of my favorites, and the throw-away lines have a little something to do with it. So I thought for fun, and since it's Saturday, I would post a list of my top favorites. See if you like them too.


Pam to Arlene's kids: “You make me so happy I never had any of you.”
Eric: “Now come on, Pam, they're funny. They're like humans, but miniature -- teacup humans.” (
This is my favorite one-liner of all time on the show).



Eric: "Is there blood in my hair?"
Lafayette: "I... I don't know. I can't see in this light."
Eric: "How about now?"
Lafayette: "Y... yeah t... there's a little bit of blood in there, yeah."
Eric: "This is bad. Pam is going to kill me."



Sookie to Eric: "How's your bullet wound?"
Eric to Sookie: "Well, it would have healed a lot faster if you had..."
Sookie to Eric: "I will never fall for that again."
Eric to Sookie: "Maybe the next time you shoot me."



My second all-time favorite out of Pam's mouth: "I'm so over Sookie and her precious fairy vagina. And her unbelievably stupid name. Fuck Sookie!"


And this is completely unrelated, but on the You Tube MyFutureLover, this writer adds commentaries to clips that are slap yourself just funny. She used this once in place of the word "aw" and for whatever reason, it tickled me. So during this sweet moment between Eric and Sookie, she writes the word "squee" ... ah, I like that word ... "squee". 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

New Book Release -- Better Dirty Than Done