Some of My Favorite One Liners

It's a great treat when you get with a clever or dead-on one-liner. Here are some of my favorites:

"I am so over Sookie and her precious fairy vagina and her stupid name!" ~ Pam, True Blood


"You know I love you more when you're cold and heartless." ~ Eric, True Blood


"I'm Bozo the bush!" ~ Samantha, Sex in the City


“You've got funky-tasting spunk." ~ Samantha, Sex in the City 


"Turn and we're money." ~ Sergeant Brad Colbert, Generation Kill


Gentlemen, from now on, we're gonna have to earn our stories.” ~ Sergeant Brad Colbert, Generation Kill


"This ain't no bath mat, man. It's micro fibers." ~ Bo, Beauty School


"Any girl who says size doesn't matter has a small boyfriend." ~ Brea, California Girl Chronicles




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011