And this is Why I Want Skarsgård for My Projects!

This quote comes from True Blood NewsBut during an interview in September, no demons were displayed, not even a hint of a shadow. Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgard (he goes by Alex) was born and raised in Stockholm, but unless he’s pronouncing Scandinavian words, his accent is husky American, and his conversation is a steady burble of positivity, all about luck and gratitude and the “great energy” he’s feeling around him. And that attitude and outlook is exactly why I want my script Beauty School and my series California Girl Chronicles to get to him. This is an actor who has every reason to let his ego run wild yet he gets the big "spiritual" get! I'm not sure I agree with the idea of pure luck (I think we make our own luck happen), but this very outlook on life is why I want him for my projects. Bringing all that "great energy" right along with him -- and I promise I'll bring my own ;). And funny enough, if things go as planned, we'll be one degree of separation from being able to reach out to him. More on that later ... unless of course, energy brings him to us first!  <wink>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom