You Voted: California Girl, Alexander Skarsgard, True Blood and Hot Men!

So, it seems the blog is now well over 2,000 page views per month. My audience has made their vote on my content with the most number of views. Apparently when I wax, wane or whine for that matter about anything that involves True Blood and everyone's actor and hot man du jour Alexander Skarsgard, the readers come running. I'm also tickled to see that California Girl Chronicles excerpts attract a nice draw, too. Well, it turns out that all men right now from Sweden seem to be piquing the female interest. A new poll ranked Sweden as the land of plenty o' hot men! I guess for the single ladies looking for the beautiful race, Sweden is it. I always thought Australia offered beautiful, chiseled-cheeked men a plenty. When I was "down under," I couldn't help but pick my jaw off the ground a few times. Even the bellhops looked like they belonged on the cover of GQ. It was hard not to stare! These guys were so rarely gorgeous, I found myself looking much like you would at a train wreck only in a good way. I didn't intentionally stare at this one waiter. I just, well, stared! My girlfriend nudged me and laughed. I didn't even realize I was staring. Didn't your mother teach you not to stare? Of course, but it has to be in my conscious awareness not to LOL. OK, so I suppose outside of my desire to see the beautiful country of Sweden, I might have to add it to my bucket list, which includes Provence this fall. I told my girlfriend who is going with me that perhaps we should detour to Sweden ... you know ... just for the fun of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011