Coming Soon ... Bloody Good Fun and Girl Power

Well, I am not really a big mainstream TV watcher. I love movies. I watch the premium channels, and the only mainstream show that I will watch to its conclusion is House, which ends this year. I enjoyed my days spent with the cantankerous diagnostician. My fondest memories are when two fall seasons in a row, I visited my favorite aunt in New Hampshire and propped my laptop with DVDs of the show running on the bed late at night and watched episode after episode. I completely associated this series with those crisp New England fall evenings even though the majority of the time I actually watched it in my own bed in California. Now the summer HBO Sunday night show season is about to start, and I bet all of you fans out there know what I'm looking forward to now ... True Blood Season 5. I've read some of the spoilers and expect to see a season loaded with some engaging story lines to keep me hooked. I also have spotted the trailers for the new show Girls in which I am marginally interested to see if it's any good. We'll call these show part of the emerging "girl power" series, which seems to be growing in popularity. I love the line in the trailer when the gynecologist says, "You couldn't pay me enough to be 24 again," and the heroine replies, "They're not paying me at all." With that sort of witty banter, I expect I might enjoy this show. P.S., you couldn't pay me enough to be 24 again either!! For all of the so-called glories of youth (perfect skin among them), I feel better, sexier and more attractive at my age than I have in my life. I feel much more confident, secure, happy and excited about my life and where it's going. At 24, no so much! What do they say? Youth is wasted on the young!

P.S., have you see the new trailer for my book California Girl Chronicles? If not, please click here. And please don't forget to get your copy on Amazon, 3L's website at www.3LPublishing.com, or at various upcoming signings and bookstores upon order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011