More Funny One-Liners from California Girl Chronicles

Again, it's Saturday morning, and I hate being serious on a Saturday morning. So, I decided I would dig into my books the California Girl Chronicles and pull out my favorite funny dialog to make you laugh or at the very least crack a smile. 


Johnny: “You’re hot and nice. I like you. And I like that you have real body parts.” 



Brea: “Do you consider yourself a womanizer?” 
Ryan: “No, I just love women.”

Ryan: “You know, Americans are the only ones who get all excited and say they love shit. We’re like the most enthusiastic nation! Other people say, ‘Hey, I like it,’ but not us, man. We love everything!”

Denise: “Why did you screw the friend?” 
Brea: “I was drunk,” I replied.
Denise: “Oh, got it.” 

Brea: “Are you going to trash this script?” 
Kale: “No, we had you do that."

Ryan: “Nope, I do what I want – and that doesn’t bother either of them.” 
Brea: “Are you sure about that? Freeloader.” 
Ryan: “Freeloader never! It takes hard work to be me.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011