My New Bloom and Second Bloom: 10 Steps to Reinvent Rejuvenate and Realize a New Life

I want to tell you the secret to a happy, passion-filled life ... when you truly follow your passion you will never lose! Sometimes following that passion takes risk. It might seem scary. It might have barriers to overcome, but you never look at barriers as anything more than a puzzle to solve. Every single time and without fail that I've followed my passion, I have never regretted it. Life and change and reinvention are great things. Some people reinvent easier than others. I've reinvented so many times now, and each time something tremendous happened. I grew and changed and fulfilled all aspects of my life. When something goes out of balance, it's really a tipping point. A tipping point is an opportunity to re-balance and re-harmonize. Opportunities show up regularly in our lives. You have to have clear vision to see those opportunities. It's when you keep closing up and shutting doors and seeing something as an opportunity to change and evolve that you will unleash your true heart's desire. I recently had one opportunity show up. The arrival of this opportunity created an interesting domino effect. Because I finally said "yes" to one thing, the sky became the limit. The opportunities for reinvention emerged. Then came the next opportunity and the next. All of these opportunities aligned with my passion. And ultimately, I decided to say "yes" to a major change that will reposition me for more and more opportunities. Don't be afraid to say "yes" when your passion is screaming an affirmative at you loud and clear. And then just watch the miracles. And one last note: always stay in alignment with your integrity and character no matter how many temptations might come your way. Keep your karma clean! I have an award-winning book out on reinvention titled Second Bloom: 10 Steps to Reinvent Rejuvenate and Realize a New Life. It is available on the 3L Publishing website at www.3LPublishing.com under books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

New Book Release -- Better Dirty Than Done