Sunday Ramblings About the Divine and the Absurd

Today is my birthday! I had a wonderful weekend, too. My good friend Sonja sent me a great gift called True Blood and Philosophy: We Wanna Think Bad Things with You! Ka-ching ... best present ever. I adore de-constructing literature and fantastic shows. Of course, you my readers know I am a huge True Blood fan. I'll have to read it and review here on the blog. Speaking of the blog ... people completely drive me up the wall and down the street. I got an anonymous post (why is it always anonymous, too? I mean if you're going to be a jerk at least own the fact that you are one and not wuss out and not include your name for your lovely and articulate missives). Anyway, this person says and I quote (and this is highbrow stuff here, so get ready): "You're annoying shut up." Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous, can I please ask you a basic question? Why in beejezus are you reading my "annoying" blog? Did someone kidnap you and force you to read "annoying" blogs? Did they tape your eyes open, shove your head to the screen, and force my blog on you? I'm just asking is all. Because most normal and rationale folks don't read stuff that annoys them much less comment about it afterwards -- especially stuff you have to go out of your way to find on the Internet and read. I'm actually sharing this with you to make you laugh and roll your eyes much the same way I did upon reading that illuminating comment about my annoyance factor. So, now that I've commented about that ridiculous post, I am now off to read my new book! Happy birthday to me la la la! Cheers to the rest of you non-annoyed followers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011