My Two Favorite Fan Videos of Eric and Sookie

In my insomniac hours, I like to surf around and use my Apple TV to find random and fun things to watch. I have discovered numerous fan videos of my two favorite characters Eric Northman and Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood. Here are those two video links. Out of literally dozens, there are just fun and sexy.

Eric and Sookie -- Let's Go Straight to No. #1
We all like no. #1 ;).

Eric and Sookie -- Devotion
Well, this one is romantic and very hot and sexy. I have to be honest, I really like the song! Of course, I like the scenes, too. I (squee) like the romance, too. What can I say. I am a romantic at heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom