Favorite and Most Memorable Quotes from Film and TV

Fantastic quotes stick in your head. My greatest goal as a writer is to write a quote that resonates so strongly with people they continue to say and repeat it for years to come. Can't say I've achieved that success yet but someday I might come up with that unforgettable line. I thought it would be fun to share a list of my favorite lines that I've never forgotten that touched me or just made me smile or laugh.

Get busy living, or get busy dying. ~ Shawshank Redemption


And I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. ~ American Beauty


What we do in this life echoes in eternity. ~ Gladiator


I will see you again... but not yet... not yet... ~ Gladiator


Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! ~ Braveheart


Wake up Trombley. You're missing the invasion. ~ Generation Kill

We will eat you, after we eat your children. Now time for the weather... Tiffany? ~ True Blood, Season 3






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom