It's All How You Look at It

So last night I came home from an errand. I now park in a parking garage, and my space is very tight. I managed to bump my neighbor's car. I was not pleased because I have nothing on my insurance record in like six years. Now my bumper corner is in need of repair ... well, I had a pretty good day yesterday and I shook my head. I decided my cup is half full ... maybe the guy who fixes my car will change my life! You never know. I had a brief chuckle that maybe he's my Prince Charming or something (for the record, highly unlikely), but that made me laugh and cheered me up (I hope I already met my prince ;). Well, so then I had insomnia really bad last night, which I was hoping I had licked. Guess not. I didn't fall asleep until 2:00 a.m. I ended up eating Ruffles and re-watching the season premier of True Blood and looking for the clues indicated by the reviewer Unreconstructed Fangirl provided in her show analysis. Um, didn't find all of them ... did Pam really tilt her head like Eric communicated to her telepathically? I sure didn't see it. But hey, it was 2:00 a.m. I woke up with another sinus headache. My head has been hurting really bad from allergies, and I've been taking over-the-counter stuff like I'm consuming Skittles. I would make a leap to assume that my "Skittles" aren't good for my liver. Well, the headaches and fatigue gave me the perfect excuse to sleep in. I deserve to sleep in, right? And maybe I'm supposed to sleep in because I need to be well rested for something super cool today! See, it's all in how you look at it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011