Are You Looking for a Publisher, Editor, Book or Screenplay Coach?

Blog, blog ... blah, blah ... I sort of feel that way about it when I can't think of anything to say that will scintillate your reading pleasure and make it worth a repeat trip to read First Word. When I'm not sure what I'm going to say for the day, I just start typing and here we are.

We are going to be taking California Girl Chronicles on a pitch go-round with the networks that seem ripe for the project. I am working with producer Scott D. Roberts on that project. Being completely confident in his producing skills, he was grounded in the statement that he will sell it -- and I believe him. One thing I have always liked about him -- and as is the case with the true professionals in this town -- is that he has this open sincerity, generosity of spirit, and willingness to share and help, which is why he makes an excellent script and book coach for 3L Publishing. If you have a book or script that you would like:

  • A thorough one-page analysis of the story, characters and plots
  • A full review including comments and guidance in the actual manuscript
  • A point-by-point review of your script
Please send an email to info@3LPublishing and tell us what you need, and we can give you a price quote and hook you up.


Those of you who know me or have worked with me, know how important it is to me that I only work with people I like. My staff and consultants reflect this value. Since I left corporate in 2006, I have made it my mission to never work with people who are not talented, positive and just enjoyable to be around. In fact, I've spent the last several years actually eliminating those negative relationships that would hold me back. Did you know you are a reflection of the top five people you keep around you? In fact, I would encourage you to take a look at that one. So in my round-about way what I'm trying to say is that Scott, Erin, Justine (who still occasionally consults with us), Frran and Bo are all amazing, positive, brilliant people. When you work with anyone on this team, I can promise you a fantastic experience. We don't have a single author we work with that I actually don't consider a friend. And how lucky am I? I have friends all over the United States!

Note: working with a boutique publisher means personalized, friendly service. When you work with larger publishing houses you become a number and get in line. All of my authors have direct access to me at any given time. I make it a 3L policy to answer all questions within 24 hours, and if we don't have the answer, we go get it for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom