The "Onward" Spirit

Being an entrepreneur requires a constant passion to succeed and a huge scoop of optimism. If you don't work in a brick-and-mortar office, you're going it solo. You have to motivate yourself. Give yourself the daily pep talk. Stay positive and earnest. Try and do things like a vision board so you can refer to it to keep your spirits high. Use a coaching service like the Daily Whip, Erika Lyremark's inspiring program designed to keep your spirits high and attention focused on your goals and aspirations. Believe me when I say some days I run into quirky, strange barriers. People are unpredictable. They can make oddball requests. They can decide to use another business instead of yours for often the strangest reasons. Don't try and put rhyme or reason around "crazy." Move on and stay focused on big picture dreams, goals and aspirations. If someone brings you down or fills your head with "no-go" ideas, stay away from them. Surround yourself with people who are willing and able to support your goals. In life and business, the lessons are learned every day. Do learn your lessons. If you don't learn them you are doomed to repeat them. I laugh at myself a lot too. I think I've risen above a challenge and then suddenly there is that very same challenge presented in again in familiar wrapping paper. I have just learned to try and figure how to step around and move forward. My new phrase adopted from a friend of mine, "Onward." So, today it's "onward!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011