Mac Rules the World and Clouds Rain on My Desktop

I am a Mac lover. I have been a Mac lover for 20 years (yes, I just dated myself). I have Mac on my desk, Macbook Air and iPhone. Rumor has it with cloud computing starting, my gadgets are all going to automatically and wirelessly synch up. Since I've had technology clients in the technology standards area, I already knew this was coming. Awhile back, they called this your wireless personal area network (WPAN), now they're calling it cloud computing. Don't ask me why, but I always imagine a dark, little rain cloud hovering over my desk when I think of cloud computing. Now my faithful readers are wondering, "Is she going to talk about her Mac, cloud computing or rain?" Well, I am feeling somewhat unorganized today so I'll just meander through this blog and hope you find something useful. Well, cloud computer or WPAN -- it's all the same automatic synch. Way cool stuff if you ask me. I would imagine somewhere out there Hal is applauding us all. If you don't know who is Hal, you very likely don't know cloud computing either. Oh, well I just lost 75 percent of my readers just now. Whoops ... sorry. Hal is the out-of-control computer from 2001 A Space Odyssey that esoteric film we all sort artistically lauded while we scratched out heads trying to figure out what the black monolith really was. And she meanders some more ... does any of this matter? Not really. But I will say once more that Macs should rule the world, and when I say Mac I mean "Mac" and not Hal. Do you see my cheshire smile right now? And don't tell me you don't know what that means either, because I can give you a complete dissertation on Alice in Wonderland too or Lewis Carroll -- take your pick. I have a master's in English ;).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011