A Little Rant About the Security Check for Websites

OK, I'm all for online security and prevention of spam -- absolutely. What drives me ape shit are the checks where they use these crazy, fuzzy letters that at least 50 percent of the time I can't read. They make up some crazy word and then use letters that remind me slightly of an eye doctor chart. Come on folks, let's not make it so challenging that I sometimes have to hit it like five times before it goes through. And what is the point in putting garbage letters like brackets that more like ] this and I'm not sure. Is it a ) or a } or a ] or hey maybe it's .... > never know -- it's too fuzzy to tell. And when I've been kicked off 10 times because I didn't know this, I'm just annoyed and my eyes are strained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011