Facebook Headshots that Make You Look Like a Serial Killer

OK, boys and girls I’ve ranted on about not posting your “bikini body” as your Facebook headshot. Now I must go off about the guys who post really scary pictures that make them look more like Jeffrey Dahmer than an attractive guy. We’re talking grainy, looming, glaring, frowning or just leering headshots. Guys, let me ask you this, “Why do you think that kind of photo is appealing?” When I get “friended” by a Charles Manson look alike, I am more likely to ignore the request. Photos of beady-eyed, scary freaks just don’t entice me to friend you. And if you’re scratching your head right now and wondering if I mean you then the answer is probably yes. Because if you have to wonder if your ugly-ass headshot might bother women then chances are, it does. Please go get a nice headshot done by a professional photographer or even a friend skilled in the area and post it. And please don’t take looming, sneering or sleazy shots as sexy. P.S., shirtless shots of your rubbing your ripped belly don’t pass either. I’m just saying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011