Movie Review -- Movie 43

I haven't done a movie review in a while, but I went to see Movie 43 yesterday, and I was inspired to write one. I am not kidding. I laughed so hard during this movie that twice my stomach hurt from the pain. This absolutely bawdy, profane and hilarious film offers a series of absolutely side-splitting vignettes that will just leave you cracking up. I will cover my absolutely favorites. The first has the incredibly funny request from girlfriend (Anna Faris) who asks her shell-shocked boyfriend if he will do the most unspeakable act on her. "Will you poo on me?" Mind you ... not shit, but 'poo' on her. Of course, the minute our beleaguered boyfriend says the phrase "shit on," well, that sends Faris' character off running. Follow this little sideshow with the iBabe that ultimately comes up with the tagline: Don't fuck it. And finally, we have the cartoon kitty Beizil who is a male kitty with a penchant for his male owner (a GAY male kitty) who is insanely jealous and possessive over his owner (Josh Duhamel). The insane little kitty proceeds to do some wicked and vile things to his girlfriend (Elizabeth Banks) who eventually loses it, and I'll spare you the details. This movie is a side-splitter for sure, but if profanity and nudity bother you, I would not recommend it. It's loaded with bad, bad language and naughty references. I didn't mind, but some people might mind. For the rest of you, it's a must-see movie guaranteed to make you laugh until you can't breathe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom