Passionately Publishing Books

So I just texted this to one of my 3L Publishing associates fellow writer and book coach Scott D. Roberts. I said that to this day I still marvel over what I get to do for a living. We're both coaching two new books that were submitted to 3L for review. I recognize every single day how blessed I am that I don't dig ditches for a living (not that there is anything wrong with that ... digging a ditch can be a rather Zen experience, too). I am so blessed to own my own publishing company. I have such a great story behind it, too. I get asked all of the time, "Why did you open a publishing company?" The answer is simple: I had customers ask me to open it. It was a no-brainer. Opportunities like this happen all of the time, do you seize them. The difference between me and the other person who marvels over my successes is that I recognized and seize the opportunities. You have to be able to see those chances that pass before you and go for it. I went for it. I've now been specifically publishing books since 2009. I opened my doors for business originally as a marketing and PR firm in 2006. I have never not made money. In 2009, I published Second Bloom and the rest is history. Other authors asked me to publish their books and away we went. Now I get to sit and just feel gratitude and appreciation to do what I do: Make writers dreams come true. How amazing is that?

If you would like to work with my company on your book, send an email to info@3LPublishing.com or call 916-300-8012.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Can I Pick Your Brain?