Funniest Email Subject Line of the Day

Join the number one sex dating hookup site and get laid today!

Okay, THAT subject line just came into my in-box -- and I am thoroughly cracking up. I think (and think is the premium word here) that headline is maybe a centimeter up for this one: Go online and get laid by a hooker or man "ho" (new word for male prostitute). I figure it must be some sort of spam or virus, but it's so funny I couldn't resist reposting it to my blog. Do you think that site will get lots of click-throughs? Just asking ... vote and tell me LOL. Maybe I ought to change my tagline for 3L Publishing to: where you writing will get you laid! I bet that will make my hits and business skyrocket. What do you think? LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Can I Pick Your Brain?