PDA = ICK

On the more entertaining side of life, I feel compelled to provide some unsolicited advice to business networkers who put their love life out on display ... in front of the room. Our favorite friend Margo recently nudged me at an event and had this look on her face. Someone was speaking so I couldn't hear why she was wincing so bad. Finally, Margo gets me alone and tells me our PDA-loving couple is getting way too amorous under the table. We're talking hands in the absolutely most inappropriate places. Now, here is the deal. You're out on a date and you want to get affectionate, just don't go too far and get cited for acts of lewd and lascivious behavior; but if you're at a business function, I think the hands need to be kept in check. First, can we say inappropriate in all caps? INAPPROPRIATE ... there I said it. And second, your hand action and constant kissing is making the entire people around you uncomfortable. Let me ask you the most important question of the day. Do you think that we want to do business with the Playboy Channel? Um ... let's just say I once had an offer to do business with the Playboy Channel, and I said, "No." No, always means no. 

Comments

  1. I recently got a referral to this software genius hacker at 'hackingloop6@gmail. com, when I was looking for help in recovering an old family lost files and documents to my husband's leased properties. This genius is a legit and reliable hacker, he really saved me from the risk of losing my husband's properties in court. He also render other services like changing grades, tracking locations, hacking websites, fixing and improving credit score, keeping tabs on your teenagers, You can also reach out to him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime, Fix Credit Score and many more.. hackingloop6@gmail. com, is also reachable through WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, his customer service is truly recommendable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011