Welcome to First Word - Blog

Hello First Word Friend-Os. And you are a Friend-O if you're reading my blog. I know you maybe surprised to find an entirely new blog after reading the M-Com blog, but "it's new day, it's a new start, and I'm feeling fine," to quote a famous song. 3L Publishing has an old face with a new CEO. Michele Smith has stepped down, and I am now 100-percent owner of the company I helped found. This experience while not on the top of my list of things I intended to do, is a positive for the company overall. If you review our catalog, you will notice I am the editor or contributing writer to every single one. So, nothing is going to change in terms of our look and feel and our exciting product line. Our books have always been hand-picked by me and influenced by me. So, our audience will notice very little change in the coming weeks. Most of the change involves transition and settling down. We have a bright year ahead, and we've already accomplished our highest sales ever just this month. I'm proud of my team, and I'm excited about what is to come. So, stay tuned and enjoy my daily rants and raves and hopefully useful insights into marketing, PR, books and business in general. So, welcome to the new and refreshed 3L Publishing - First Word Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom