Ode to Coffee

Let's review the importance of coffee in the worker's life, shall we? As a coffee drinker for 25 years, I feel obliged to share with the rest of the world the importance of my friend Joe.

Coffee is a necessary non-alcoholic beverage designed to kickstart every worker's day.

One can barely manage to put one's seat in the executive chair without a full, well creamed cup sitting squarely on one's desk.

The coffee cup has been expanded in the 21st century to introduce a two-cup fill sure to wake up even the sleepiest fellow from his late-morning slumber.

Coffee itself is hot enough to warm up the mind AND feet.

And the bottom line ... I can't manage my morning without my daily cup and a sip of Joe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom