Feeling Pensive ...

I know, I know, I vow to blog every day ... some days the distractions are just too great! I am not feeling clever or funny ... how can that be? Okay, that made me crack a smile. I have to make myself laugh. If you can't laugh, you got nothing! I woke up today and focused on my projects that look great. We did a mock movie poster for the promotion of California Girl Chronicles. We also did sales projection spreadsheet. I see incremental, slow progress. It's quite thrilling. See ... focus somewhere else. Go take a cruise to nowhere. Drink frothy, fun drinks for an entire week. Eat pizza! Once when I was in Hawaii, I drank like a fish and ate pizza for a week -- came home 10 pounds heavier. I need to gain 10 pounds or better. I think since the financial outlook isn't look quite as (let's find a positive word) "up" as today, I am going to fly up and back up north, sign some legal documents, and come home. And then I am going to be happy ... with myself! Major, major goal: be happy with yourself. I dreamt last night that I found a satchel of money. I managed to allude the person who was a criminal trying to steal it from me. I was pulling myself by vines, literally hand over hand, up a rolling hillside and I saw a praying mantis (spelling) ... I slept deeply last night, too, which was really nice. I'm going to look up the symbol on the bug LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Food Distribution Centers (CFDCs): A Practical Solution to EBT Fraud and Food Insecurity

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

My Favorite Picture of Alexander Skarsgard and My Unpopular Opinion