Resilience

Here is what I've learned about resilience. Resilience is the ability to not just get back up and keep going, but know that by doing so you will be able to move on. In the past, I used to dwell on the situation. Dwelling on any situation does not change it, but it does distract you from something very necessary -- healing and moving on. Just know when faced with a difficult situation -- be it personal or business -- that if you can understand the process, not dwell but reflect, and then move on, time will heal everything in its proper course. You just keep getting up and on, and pretty soon, it won't feel as hard to get up and get on. And then you'll start feeling better. So, I am getting up and getting on. And within that, I know in due time I will feel better and will be back on track. And guess what! I am on my way. Get up, get on, heal and feel better -- new mantra. If you want to know more, pick up a copy of my book Second Bloom available on the 3L Publishing website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011