HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I love the new year it's good for goal-setting and creating visions. No one has mentioned a vision board in a long time, but I like vision boards and I like to look ahead. Here is what I like the most: I enjoy fresh starts. It's the time of year when if you've had hard times you think, "It will get better." If you've had good times, "It's will be spectacular" ... or maybe some of both!

I have some major announcements and changes and goals set coming in 2015. I will be releasing some exciting new titles, revealing new alignments and partnerships, and doing focusing more on book-related events and activities.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom