H-E-Double Toothpicks


It was the best of times … it was the worst of times … no wait! It’s the worst of times (see have to make a joke somewhere). This week I am willing to say qualifies as a visit to hell. Yes, I said hell (or would you prefer H-E-Double-Toothpicks … I used to say that as a kid). My boyfriend Kirk Donnelly became very ill and is hospitalized (and I’m sure by the time this publishes he’ll still be there). I am only writing this newsletter to let you know what happened and why I’ve been off the radar. I am on break from staying by his side.

If you really want to help me, here is a proposition and you get something in return for it. I had planned a vacation to Hawaii but then Kirk got laid off, too (seriously, he is running on some negative gas right now). Now that he’s sick and will need to recuperate, I thought it would be nice if he could join me; but alas laid off = no finances. So, here is my proposition. Help his recover and get a great book, too. My second book in the California Girl Chronicles series Brea’s Big Break is released. Buy the book, and I will use the proceeds to fund his recovery trip. You get a book! He gets to float in healing and warm salt water in a nice place – what a deal! Buy it by clicking here.

Now I would continue to try and be funny, but I’m in no mood or spirit to laugh right now. I have to return to the hospital. Ah, life is life is life! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom