The Importance of Gratitude

Gratitude is immensely important. The Universe or God (whatever your choice in a higher power) only wants love and abundance for us. So, today I am going to publicly express my gratitude ...

I am grateful for ...

My life in all its transformations
My children that are lights of joy
My friends who love me and I them
My business flourishing and allowing me the freedoms to live my way
My talents and gifts that bring me happiness and fuel my passion
My clients who I enjoy
My spiritual abilities that tell me the truth
Everyone who has loved me on this journey

With light, love and compassion,
Michelle Gamble-Risley, CEO, 3L Publishing (www.3LPublishing.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom