Always Eat Ice Cream!

Bo Bradley, operations manager
Bo Bradley, operations manager, 3L Publishing, and I went to Disneyland mid-week to enjoy a respite from the daily grind and to unleash our inner children. A dear friend of mine suggested that if we were truly to unleash the kid beneath, eat ice cream! Of course on a hot summer day, the suggestion sounded perfectly apropos, so eat ice cream we did. And since any true girl would choose chocolate and strawberry, I obliged my spirit of youth and added those flavor to my sundae. What better way to start our Disney sojourn then naturally to eat ice cream and ride the Pirates of the Caribbean. And that my friends is how we work around here. Come eat ice cream with us ... you're always invited. Send us an email at info@3LPublishing.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom