Don't Forget to Hug Your Publisher

Ack! I haven't blogged today. Well, I can tell you why ... it's invoice day. I spent my entire morning doing invoicing. Of course, you have to invoice if you're a business owner -- there is no way around that one. I put my odd title "Don't Forget to Hug Your Publisher," because we all need a hug once in a while, huh! As a newly single publisher (and since my kids don't live with me), I miss hugs. Touching is so healing ... and yes, this blog is all over the place LOL. Why? Because I wasn't sure what I was going to say to keep you all entertained. Are you entertained yet ... or do you just want to hug me? I'm very huggable indeed. If you haven't hugged someone today, grab the nearest person and give them a good squeeze! Your immune system will thank me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011