Overcoming Obstacles

This morning, I was confronted with a situation. I had been planning to move forward on several projects with one of my partners. It all out of nowhere got derailed by the unexpected or more like unanticipated. I was discouraged. I have a lot of balls in the air with my partner, and this would knock the plan off track. I thought about it and felt frustrated -- more barriers to forward motion. Well, if there is anything I've learned in life and business, barriers are not meant for you to sit on the rock, open your picnic lunch, and enjoy the view. You study your barrier, size it up, and make a plan to move over, under or around it. The road to success is going to have rocks in the way, potholes to fall in, and distractions like pretty wildlife. It's your focused determination to make your goal no matter what that will achieve your success. So whenever a barrier gets in the way, don't get upset by it. Laugh at it and wave to your foreman to drive over the bulldozer and push it out of the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom