Do it Don't Just Dream It

If there is anything I hear all of the time as a publisher is "I have this story ..." Do you know what sets people apart? You have the dreamers and the doers. The doers walk up to me with a finished manuscript and pitch it. The dreamers always say, "I have a book in me." The dreamers will never do much more than say the words. The doers will get it published.

I like to dream -- but I like to dream and then do. No dream is too big or too small to pursue. I think what gets me going is feeling inspired and excited. What I like about having a partner is that he inspires me. He gets excited. And while we dream together we do it. Our latest project is a children's book that sprung from a five-minute conversation into reality.

You have to know you can do anything you set your mind to doing. Sometimes you might need help and guidance to make your story more than a dream. Believe me when I say anything can be accomplished -- especially when you have help.

We provide coaching services at my company 3L Publishing (www.3LPublishing.com). Make your story or book a reality and more than a dream, call us at 916-300-8012 or send an email to info@3LPublishing.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom