Striving for Excellence

I just got off the phone with a prospect. She saw a presentation I recently gave. She said she was so impressed. She cited one thing I said as important, "3L Publishing's mission is to strive for excellence in everything we do." My desire for excellence is driven by my passion for publishing and books. I know what I like. I know what I as a consumer want to see. What I don't want to see is a low-quality book where no care was given to the quality of the product. I want not only the experience of working with my company to be a great relationship with our authors and clients, but also I want our final products to shine and reflect handsomely on the author and my company. I want every author or client to know that regardless of anything else, their books or marketing materials will be well-done. They will show off their final products with pride. They can feel good about it. When I've achieved those goals I've done what I set out to do -- strive for excellence. Many other "publishing" choices are available. I always say, "We're not the cheapest; we're not the most expensive; but we are the best!" Do you want the very best for your book? Call me today at 916-300-8012 or send an email to info@3LPublishing.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011