Just Dive in the Water's Warm

This morning is my own self-pep talk. I am almost finished with my new book Body in the Trunk, but I have procrastinated on getting it finalized. I don't know why I have been so reticent about releasing my own book. I give other writers the positive talk and the push -- and yet I can't seem to push myself? What is up with that? I'm the CEO of a publishing company. And what is the lesson for other writers? Even the power behind the publishing gets insecure! ;) Do you know I have never met a single writer who doesn't get insecure? Not a single one. Why is it writers have "insecure-syndrome"? Crazy I know. So if it makes any of you feel any better even the publisher on her 6th book gets insecure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom