People Can't Resist the "Love"

I remember I sat down once with a psychic (I know many of you don't believe in the metaphysical, and that's okay), and I was discussing a particularly difficult situation. He told me "flow the love." And then he told me to just try consistently flowing love on people and see what would happen. He told how he was extra "loving" and positive with the workers at Taco Bell. So, he made a pact with himself that he would go in there every day, and he would see what his positive, thoughtful and loving attitude would produce. He told me by the end of the "experiment" he had the Taco Bell workers calling him by his first name and shoving free food at him. Now his story was much more embellished than my little synopsis, but his point: flow love and people can't resist it; you will get love in return.

So in my ongoing desire to expand and try new things, I decided to do nothing but flow love in my personal life and business. I wanted to see if it would turn some problems around. So, I began taking the positive, love "vibe" into everything I am doing. Warm, loving support even when the person just annoyed the holy crap out of me LOL. Bo, our operations manager and resident spiritual savant, told me to try this on my cat, Bill. Bill has this perpetual habit of meowing (or more like yowling) at my bedroom door every morning. She said the cat was my test. She said flow him love. So, I decided, "Okay ... let's see." Now first and foremost dear readers, I have been doing a lot of work on my heart chakra, too. So, in my pinkest of pink, I flowed the cat love when he was yowling. Miraculously the cat stopped. Coincidence? I think not.

Now in my business and personal endeavors, I have some new approaches I am trying. I'm going to see if this approach turns around some issues. I will report back. Stay tuned ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

New Book Release -- Better Dirty Than Done