10 Social Media Pick-up Lines that Fail

I am in the rambunctious mood this morning. I got up at my usual start time to work, which is roughly 8:30 a.m. I have a specific routine I follow. And, of course I got to the social media posting, which I do daily to promote business, and what do I almost always have in my in-box? A pick-up line from some wayward fool who thinks that Facebook is the 21st century equivalent to Looking for Mr. Goodbar. What I thought would be entertaining for you, my dear readers, would be to share some of these scintillating pick-up lines.

So, here we go: "10 Social Media Pick-Up Lines that Fail" (P.S., I am not dating anyway but rather on a self-imposed break from it ... so don't get any ideas here LOL). I'm going to start with the most "primitive" to the hilarious.

  1. "Hi." 
  2. "Hi ya."
  3. "Hi Michelle"
  4. "U R pretty"
  5. "U R beautiful"
  6. "You're so pretty"
  7. "Hi, I want to marry you. You are my one. You're beautiful. Please respond to me or I will just have to kill myself."
  8. "You're so beautiful. I want to marry you and make love to you six times a day every day." (This guy is in the military and lives overseas ... so I might question his long-distance ability to make love to me six times a day every day LOL). 
  9. You're so beautiful. I look at your pictures and want you. I want you to marry me. If you don't respond to me, I will miss you every day for the rest of my life."
  10. Hi beutiful, u r gorgus I wan met ya than havve sum of the sexx, too
There you go! Did I make you laugh? It makes me laugh! P.S. while telling a woman she is beautiful is a really nice thing to say, it is neither a conversation starter or a lure to talk back. What would you have me say to that? "Yes, I am. Thank you!" LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

New Book Release -- Better Dirty Than Done