Let There be Cake!

I had the strangest dream last night. I was going through what seemed like the See's Candy factory. Some of the candy was ready and made, and I was eating it. And then another room had candy middles uncoated in chocolate, and I could help apply the chocolate. And then someone handed me this slice of cake, and I neatly put it in a plastic bag and took it with me. Okay, and there you have it -- my weird dream. I'm sure if I look up cake and candy in the dream dictionary, it's probably all good. Do you ever write down your dreams? I don't write them down, but the dreams are often memorable. What I find interesting is that when I look up the symbols in the dream dictionary, these items typically turn out to represent where I am at in my life. Isn't it amazing how our brains work? I've also been told that highly creative people dream in color. I dream in color. Guess I'm highly creative LOL.

Now many of you are scratching your head and asking, "What is this blog about?" Well, today Friend-Os it's about nothing. I am the Seinfeld of blogs. A blog about nothing. I remember that episode. The TV show about nothing. What's it about? Nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom