New 3L Publishing Book: In the Footsteps of Greatness

I love this cover image!
One of the latest titles coming off press this month is a personal favorite titled In the Footsteps of Greatness. Since I am the publisher my critique of the book wouldn't seem credible, but I will say I really enjoyed working on this project and felt inspired by Josh's word on a daily basis.  I think you will really love this inward and outward journey. Here is information:

“Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.” – Marianne Williamson

Those words have always resonated with the softly strumming chords of my soul.

It is so much easier for me to be not quite good enough and to remain wrapped in the snug cloak of angst. My life was littered with the wreckage of self-imposed roadblocks. But I didn’t want to be that man anymore, and I could see my light shining up ahead, just waiting for me to step into it. I realized that I had just arrived at the moment this trip was designed to create.

Having attempted and failed to traverse the entire 212-mile John Muir Trail twice before, Josh Mathe decided to brave the Sierra Nevada wilderness one last time. And to up the ante, this time he would try to run!

In the Footsteps of Greatness is an inspirational and refreshingly authentic account of what Josh found while exploring his limits on the edge of the world. From the shady depths of Yosemite Valley to the top of 14,505’ Mount Whitney through some of the most treacherous and starkly beautiful terrain on the planet, this memoir is both a thrilling adventure (complete with bear encounters and snowstorms) as well as a poignant look into the mind and spirit of an athlete who is nothing if not human.

In the Footsteps of Greatness is available for $14.95 for pre-sale on the 3L Publishing website. To purchase, click here. It will be available on Amazon, 3L Publishing’s website (www.3LPublishing.com), on Josh’s website at www.joshmathe.com, and in select major bookstores and retailers upon order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom