Bill-Zel the Crazy Cat

My shitty little kitty, Bill LOL!
I start to tune-out on Fridays. It's the end of the week. I've worked hard. Time to slowly unplug my busy mind and ramble about useless stuff to you on the blog. Today's useless information involves my crazy cat Bill who has taken to pouncing from under the bed at my feet. Do you know how hard it is to try and make the bed when your kitten in scratching your feet? Little shit! He also pounces on me when I get up in the morning and tries to nose his way in my face. What's up with that? Well, of course the pouncing and rolling on the floor in a plastic bag is super cute. He has the run of the house. In fact, I'M renting from him not the other way around. If I leave my office door open and go somewhere, he gets mad and pees on my bedspread! "Here Mom! Take that!" My daughter says he is Biezel from Movie 43. I agree. I should rename him "Bill-zel" LOL. Crazy cat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011